Civet Creek Camp
Civet Creek Camp
Camping amidst a coffee plantation and dining under the starry sky is up on the agenda at our Civet Creek Camp in Coorg! Kids will learn about the coffee and pepper plantations and living with nature, bugs and spiders included. They will learn how to step out of their comfort zone and enjoy nature around them.
They will trek up to a hill top where they can see the entire coorg region and enjoy the cool waters of the waterfall inside the woods. It’s a camp where kids learn to take care of themselves and make friends.
Chennai – Mysore – Chennai by Train. Mysore to Campsite by Van. (Parents to bring & pick up children to & from Chennai Central Station)
Accommodation: Tents, separate for boys & girls
Camp Menu: Wholesome & hygienic vegetarian food.
Camp Activities: Trekking, Team games, Waterfall trek, Campfire
- All Camps are for children 9 years and above.
- Limited seats. Bookings are on first come first serve basis.
- Fees include travel, food, accommodation.
- Travel is always by non AC in both train and bus/vans. Food only vegetarian.
Payments to be made online with following details :
Bank Details & Terms
Name : VIJAY KULKARNI
Savings A/c No. 50100075388556
IFS Code : HDFC0000126
HDFC Bank, Sainikpuri Brach, Hyderabad
- Requests for inter-change of camps will be entertained only if the vacancy exists.
- Detailed Camp schedule, travel information will be sent by email 10 days prior to date of journey.
- AAVISHKAAR INDIA reserves every right to cancel / alter / change the camp schedule without any prior notice. In such cases, the camp fees collected will be refunded within 7 working days.
Cancellations / Refunds
Please send us an email regarding any cancellation or directly call our office.
60% of the fees paid will be refunded for cancellations on or before 30 days of the date of departure.
25% of the fees paid will be refunded for cancellations within 30 days of the date of departure.